Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Somethings are so hard to say. Sometimes the words that need to get spoken get stuck somewhere deep down inside. I don't even know what to say anymore. I told him I need someone to talk to and I don't think he gets it. He says I can talk to him that he will listen. What about the part of I can't talk to him did he not get? It's not because I don't love him or trust him or anything like that. It's because I need someone to tell me my feelings are okay. I need someone to justify all the things that I feel so awful about. Or at least tell me I'm not a bad person for thinking them. I need someone to help me get over all of this so I can stop obsessing. Or tell me it's okay to obsess. I don't know what's okay anymore. Emotional boundaries are so confusing right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment