Sunday, April 15, 2012

And then my soul saw you

So I was searching on Pinterest today and I came across this quote,
"And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, 'Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you.'"

My husband and I have certainly had our share of problems and yes we continue to. We are these two people who under entirely different circumstances could have truly been completely incompatible. I mean truly how did we end up together, out of all of the people in the world how did we end up here. I really don't know. We have a long and complicated history that doesn't make any sense. There has been turmoil since day one and I would never have thought in a million years that we would be here if you would have asked me 8 years ago.

But we are here and I love my husband with all of my heart, more than I could ever imagine loving anyone in this whole world. So I guess my point is that even though our history and our current state isn't exactly perfection, it doesn't stop my love from being stronger than I ever imagined it could be.

This quote made me think of him. It made me think about how when I look at him, I see home. When I look at him I feel warm inside. I feel butterflies and mushy. I don't know how describe the way that I feel, it is truly indescribable. All I know is that it is amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Perhaps it's time to start that love dare again and see how far I can make it this time, because old problems are new problems and I don't want this to end us for real this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment