Tuesday, April 10, 2012

One Year Later

I think we can say that we have officially made it to the one year mark. One year ago my marriage started to completely fall apart. Are we any better than we were a year ago? I guess so? I mean I honestly don't know how great our marriage really is, but I can tell you that I love that man with all of my heart. That I can't stand to spend a minute away from him. That I would do anything to take away all of his pain and his hurt. That I wish that we could just be at peace with each other. Things may not be perfect but I feel like they are still moving in the right direction. He lectures me occasionally on my 'attitude' still but I am working on it. I'm never going to be the wife that he wants me to be and he is never going to accept my faults for what they are, but maybe just maybe we can work through them. Fingers crossed and my heart on my sleeve, praying that this next year can be the beginning of a beautiful marriage. With all hurt feelings for each other let go, please let this year be a miracle and let it bring my marriage peace.

We are supposed to renew our vows this month sometime. So let's see how that goes. I will judge our marital success on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment